Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Tags

This week, the Mark's Finest Papers Friends of Speedy TV Challenge 142 is to create gift tags.  I usually attach gift tags to my packages and gift bags. The problem is that I generally want to write more on the tags than the tiny size will allow, so these are not only tags, but have a fold on the top so they open up like a card. They are also over sized!
These will be perfect tags to attach to my Fall gift bags....filled with home made jams, and pumpkin breads....that is, if I stop making cards long enough to bake!
These Tag/cards feature fall harvest stamps that are hand painted with watercolor pencils and adhered to a variety of papers.

1 comment:

  1. Great tags and by the sound of it attached to lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.