Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Adding inked papers as backgrounds...

Tiring of the use of solid color or pre-made designs for card backgrounds, I played around with using my inks as a background for some of my favorite stamps.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Ink was applied like watercolors and Fall Pumpkin Stamp was added and 
colored in with watercolor pens.
My Favorite! I inked the paper strategically to create sky, earth at sunset, and water.
I stamped the tree/landscape stamp first. Next I stamped it again on acetate
and reverse stamped it onto the water to represent a reflection.
 
I inked the background and stamped this large tree stamp several
times over the card to create a forest.
The leaves were punched out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.