Sunday, August 17, 2014

Family Cards

Some of the first cards I made were for my family. I used old photographs of family members, and tried to  match or coordinate the photo with similar backgrounds or embellishments. Here are a few of my early creations.





I attached this photo with corners so it could be removed from card and not damaged.
The western images are paper from a pack of western themed papers.

This vintage picture of my Aunt taken in the 20's was joined by a variety of papers and cut-outs
from vintage beach themed papers.

I matched this vintage of my aunts at Coney Island, NY. with vintage beach papers.

Vintage picture of my Father & Grandmother at the beach in St. Petersburg circa 1924.
I used background papers from seaside vintage packet.

Another vintage picture of my brother with western themed papers, cut outs and
a western charm.

Vintage photo of my mother & her sisters in Rome ,Ga. Circa 1934.
I again used vintage seaside papers and stickers.

My father & my brother at Florida beach using seaside papers, and shell stickers.
 The background image is from a vintage photo at Indian Rocks Beach, Fl. I attached a vintage 1949 photo of myself at same beach.

 The left photo is a beach party circa 1962. It is paired with a similar cut out image taken from a pack of beach themed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.