Sunday, August 31, 2014

Silhouette!

I thought creating a card using a silhouette stamp for the MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 227 would be easy..HA! Not today! This little card took some time!  I started with an original background using sponged & blended inks,spritzed with Perfect Pearls Mists in Blue Patina..  The birds rising from the field are from the Birds Galore Stamp set. I embossed them using bronze powder. The little girl silhouette stamp is from Craft Smart.  I stamped wildflowers onto the grassy area and added a few in her hand, and trailing from her basket.  This is what took so much time.  The sentiment is from Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes.
The colors are not at all true in the picture of this card. The birds and the horizontal stripe are not red at all, but are bronze.  I'm thinking I should stop using my phone to take these pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Marks Finest papers is honored to have you play ........this card is lovely the perfect pearls on the flock brilliant................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous. Thank you, for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birds on the wire. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.