Saturday, August 30, 2014

Favorite Subjects

Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Challenge #112  for this week is to incorporate my favorite school subject into a card. I loved school, and enjoyed most of my subjects. It would probably to be easier to shout out the ones I DISLIKED over the ones I favored! I had so many subjects I really enjoyed: Physiology, Earth Science,Reading & Literature, Creative Writing, Home Economics, and Geometry were favorites throughout my school days, and even til today. I selected writing for my card challenge. There was a time when I wrote short stories and poetry and aspired to be a writer. Turns out, I spent 38 years teaching others Reading,Writing, and Earth Sciences!  Such a joy to be able to teach the subjects I so loved myself. Perhaps it was a "meant to be"!
The stamps I used for this Writing themed card were the tools for that trade: writing pens and typewriter! The sentiment stamped on the front is essential for all who create..be it as writers, artists, or card designers! It takes imagination!
 


MFPSpeedyTVCHALLENGEWINNERcopy.jpg (300×300)

4 comments:

  1. Love your card using writing as your favorite subject. The images are perfect for the chosen subject! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used my favorite earth tone colors! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic. I loved your list of favorite subjects. Thank you for joining us at MFP's Simple Salutations.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card to capture the subject of writing! Very nice indeed! Thanks for joining us at MFP Simple Salutations challenge.

    Hugs
    Pam
    DT member
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.