Friday, September 5, 2014

For a Child...

I have had lots of fun making this little-girl dress cards and thought it would be perfect to enter in the Friends of Speedy TV Challenge #140- Card for a Child.
I found the paper of vintage trains and wanted to use it in a unique way on this dress. I have a similar stamp of vintage locomotives and use it randomly to create part of the background.The polka-dot ribbon matched some paper I used for pop-out flowers. I'm thinking I know a few little girls who would love to receive this  card!






5 comments:

  1. Great card especially for a tom-boy who isn't into fairies and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuate card Peggy! I like the way you did the dress, very fun! Thanks for sharing with us at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, I love the vintage trains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card Like the dress Thanks for sharing at MFP......Lis DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.