Friday, September 19, 2014

Flowers for your Birthday

I love a challenge..and Wow..I got one with the MFP Speedy TV Color Challenge # 39 , which called for cards made using Gray, Blue & Pink. After pulling out a variety papers with shades  of these three colors, I selected a silvery gray background and scraps of a deep pink/blue patterned paper. I stamped my Birthday greeting and blue flower onto torn remnants of pale pink paper hand made by my friend, Barbara Washburn. (Thanks you, Barb!).   Not sure why the colors do not photograph true with my phone camera...but it really is shades of pinks, blues, and an accent of green!  Hope you like it! This one goes to my friend with a Sept . Birthday!
Colors in this card did not photograph true.. it is a deep pink... not orange!

3 comments:

  1. It is lovely Peggy Ann , so glad you entered the challenge at marks finest papers...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy Ann, your card has a lovely mix of colors and textures. Thanks for joining us at the MFP Color Challenge this week! kReN, dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.