Friday, September 26, 2014

Go Team

It's definitely football season...I know it because with a husband & a daughter who are huge fans..there always seems to be a game on the TV. Me?... I'm OK watching my USF Bulls and other Florida University Teams like the Gators but generally do not sit glued to the TV like my family. I would rather be creating cards about Football than watching!  That's what I did when I saw the Mark's Finest Papers Speedy TV Simple Salutations Challenge- Play Ball. I had some vintage design papers on hand and have been wanting to use them. This was the perfect opportunity. I used the papers for a background and then stamped the footballs and the salutation with my new MFP Stamp Set called "Tail Gate Party".
My husband walked by, say the card, and said, " That's Cool." I think so too!

1 comment:

  1. Great sports card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.