Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tailgating Party Invitation

I have never attempted to make a round card that opens before, but when the challenge presented itself on Friends of Speedy TV Challenge 141- Circular cards, I decided to try something new. Since Football season is underway and tailgating parties are popping up at the college and professional levels all over Florida....why not go ahead and make a party invitation!
I used football themed paper for a background with a black border . With my brand new Tailgating Party Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, I inked the words and images onto the card.
Now, all I have to do is get my tickets to my Alma-Mater, USF...  and get the party started!! GO BULLS!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for your first circular card - fun result. Thanks for playing along with our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card and that is nice to surprise your friends with a card. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Peggy Ann! A fun card for the football lovers :) Thanks for sharing with us at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.