Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Spotlight on Friendship

This is the first time I have made a card using a tutorial from Mark's Finest Papers Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 117.
This tutorial by Barbie, provided instructions for creating a card using a technique called "spotlighting". I  created this card for a friend, using a vintage stamp I had in  my collection.I hand-painted the spotlighted part with watercolors. I love the results!
 Can't wait to use "spotting" with other stamps. Thank you, Barbie for this tutorial!


3 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh Peggy Anne your spotlight is gorgeous . thanks for playing at MFP.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the way the color brings out the circular part of the side border. Thanks for playing in our TT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! This collage stamp is perfect for this technique! Thanks for playing the TT challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.