Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Owl

I love it when someone gives me a new idea to try! This week, Jane taught us how to make ordinary paper look like old wood with a simple scoring tool & inks. I loved this technique and made several cards to enter into the Tutorial Time Speedy TV Challenge 118- Weathered Wood.
When I created this paper, it reminded me of old weathered planks I might find in an old barn. I used the paper I created and added the stamped owl ... because he just seemed to belong around an old barn.!
The side panel was created by stamping a combination of stamped leaves and a tree and using distressed inks.


3 comments:

  1. Gotta love owls . the background paper to the left is really nice Thanks for sharing....Lis MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting side panel. Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fall card! Love the copper tones. Thanks for entering at Mark's Finest Papers TT challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.