Sunday, September 7, 2014

red-blue-yellow color challenge

I created this card to enter in the  MFP SpeedyTV Color Challenge 37. We were to incorporate the primary colors of yellow, blue & red into our card.  This card was a nod to one of my favorite things to do with fruits..make delicious jam. Over the last 5 years, I have enjoyed taking "road-trips" to purchase fresh local fruit to use in my jams... Peaches from Georgia and North Carolina, Strawberries from Plant City, oranges from the local grove, blueberries from the nearby blueberry patch in Tampa! I have never canned pears, but had bought this beautiful pear stamp last year and decided to "can" it for this card. I cut the jar shape from pale yellow paper and stamped the red pear onto the jar. The lid is silver foil and the "glass" is velum overlaid on top. Both sentiments were stamped form my THANKS set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.