Thursday, September 25, 2014

Precious Memories

Having so much fun making old wood papers..I just had to enter one more into the MFP Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 118- weathered wood. Thank you again , Jane for this fun and simple technique. It has been so useful in creating Fall inspired cards. I know I will continue to use these great papers for future projects as well.
This weathered wood paper was created using distressed inks in colors of browns and greens.  I backed the card in a printed paper that featured bird nests.  The little bird was stamped in gold ink.  I really love the effect of this subtle card!


3 comments:

  1. So natural, this is lovely Thanks for playing at marks finest papers...........................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nest. Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use for this technique! Thanks for entering at Mark's Finest Papers TT challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments.